This is the recording of the interview we did with Bourne and Brittany and we had so much fun! There was SO MUCH GOLD in what they shared! Definitely worth a listen!
Bourne is only 32 and Brittany 28 but they have paid off their house mortgage this year! Their journey?
- Bourne had $24k in debt 5 years ago when they got married
- He started on almost minimum wage, and actually lost his job!
- They bought the house they live in now about 3 years ago, and it is in a very nice suburb
- 3 years later, they have paid that off (during the year of COVID) and started investing in a big way!
Incredible! But what's even more amazing is how you will see threaded through the interview, their faith playing a HUGE role in their journey.
You will hear from them how:
- How they set goals
- How they deal with money as a married couple
- How giving is a big part of their lives (even when they didn't have much to give)
I was totally blown away and I know you will too! Enjoy!
PS: There was a bit of technical difficulty at the 22min mark but we continue rocking on!